Our vehicle will pick you up from your place of residence then start sightseeing trip around the valley. Today we visit World Heritage site, Hindu Shrine “Pashupatinath”, Syambhunath Temple also known as The monkey temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Kathmandu Durbar Square which is full of Religion & History attached with its existence. Drop at your place of stay.
Our vehicle will pick you up for the half day sightseeing of Bhaktapur Durbar Square which provides a closer glimpse of Nepal’s unique arts, craftsmanship, culture, tradition and custom. You spent one night in Nagarkot to observe the sunrise and sunset view in the snow clad mountains. Evening barbecue at the hotel/resort and overnight stay.
Early morning wake up call, and go for breathtaking sunrise view and have breakfast at the resort and then hike to Changu Narayan. The temple here is built in 323 A.D by King Hari Datta Varma, and said to be the oldest temple in the valley. Here, you can see sculptures and carvings that will take you to the time period where you have never been to. Today we hike for about 3 hours to reach Changu Narayan. Our vehicle will be waiting for you here, meet and then transfer to Kathmandu.
- One night hotel/resort accommodation at Nagarkot on sharing MAP basis
- Land transfer for sightseeing program in the valley including fuel, all road taxes, driver allowance
- Sightseeing around valley including all monument entrance permits, English speaking experienced guide, private vehicle
- Private land transfer to travel from Kathmandu to Nagarkot and back to Kathmandu
- Accommodation, Lunch and Dinner during stay and sightseeing at Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills)
- Tips for Guides, Driver
- Any service not mentioned in “cost includes”